Friday, September 2, 2011

Saint Diego

Recently I visited my sister in San Diego where she is now attending her last year in law school (she got all the brains! haha). We did every possible touristy thing you could in this great city from the San Diego Zoo to Sea World. I haven't been to either parks since I was little so it was really nice and at times nostalgic. I can't wait for another opportunity to visit my sister before she graduates.  Thanks sister for such a spectacular trip. LOVE you!!
Space Invader in San Diego.

The best-est sister everrRr.

Pandas are too cute! By far my most favorite animal all trip.

Makes spinning a ball on your finger seem like amateur status. Very impressive.

Yummy..

I love breakfast!!

One big pimp cup.


Goodbye San Diego!! Till next time, you've been great.

3 comments:

  1. i went to sea world last sunday!
    great photos, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the Eggs Benedict looks sOoOo good! I love Eggs!

    ReplyDelete