Friday, March 16, 2012

Orlando, Florida

Twenty four years later I finally made it to Disneyworld... and it was awesome!! On the first day we checked out The Magic Kingdom which was basically Disneyland on crack.


To switch things up on the second day we headed to Universal Studios Harry Potter World. To be honest, I've never really followed the Harry Potter phenomenon but this fantasy world replica far surpassed any expectations I imagined. To describe the technology as impressive would be an understatement. There were holograms, paintings that spoke and a ride that combined a roller coaster and flight simulator (similar to soaring over california). They must've spent a fortune on the castle alone; inside held the best ride in Orlando. And oh my gosh was the food delicious!! You gotta eat at The Three Broomsticks restaurant, one word YUMMMMy.


The day before our departure Christine and I got park hopper tickets to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios for one last hurrah.

I love bamboo photos haha makes a pretty good back drop =)

All sticky and sweaty from the humidity... Floridian people must save a lot of money on lotion and chapstick. 

BABY GORILLA!!!!!!!!! I seriously flipped out... hahaha I've never wanted so badly to kidnap an animal from a zoo before =X

Buh Bye everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful photos. :) Looks like you had fun.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete