Monday, September 12, 2011

A Bunch Of Random

Had a pretty good weekend. My Saturday morning was spent working with Maiqui on our new wedding photography business. If anyone needs a engagement or wedding photographer please contact me!! September 10th was also my bestfriends birthday (Happy birthday Gill!). We ate delicious sushi at Yosidas in San Marino. If you ever get the chance to check this restaurant out you MUST try the albacore sushi! Its essential to the experience and it's basically what I go back for. Here are some pictures of my weekend and other randomness thrown in there. Hope you like them =)
Hard at work!

Messing around with our cameras.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST!!!

Different restaurants I've recently tried and really liked
Korean BBQ at Sang Kogi Nara
Donovan's in San Diego
Santa Monica's Son of a Gun

Matches the androgynous pup.
Crazy picture and street art by Banksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment