Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nah, You In Da Bronx

What an AMAZING and unforgettable time in the Big Apple. Food, shopping, museums, broadway and chicken on rice; when you add all that up together it equals legendary. Thank you bestfriends for coming with me on this adventure and I can't wait for the next one. Somewhere with a beach?? I would also like to thank the friends that took time out of their busy lives to show us around town. And of course I can't forget my wonderful cousin and cousin-in-law for letting us stay in their home. You two are the BESTEST. I must admit there were times of confusion but we survived getting lost in the Bronx's and the miles of walking just to find a subway entrance. Overall still an awesome time!!

You gots to eat pizza in NY

Happy I'm about to be fed

 I love miniature anything

Museum of Modern Art
Trash... everywhere

The City

Central Park

SOOOO GOOOOD!!

We need subways in LA
Now this is what I call breakfast =)
Chinatown for savior shopping

Hope you enjoyed the pictures we sure enjoyed the trip. Goodnight world!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you took my suggestion to get smashed in the morning on cocktails. Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I miss NYC already :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said you like miniature stuff. have you ever played with tilt-shift photography? it makes everything look like a toy. google that shiz.cool photos, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete